Saturday, November 20, 2010

a very early new years resolution

Christmas and New Year is approaching, well that is until next month. But since I'm super excited by the coming year I decided that I make my resolution early to remind myself that I wrote this: TIME IS FAST AND IT IS RUNNING OUT.

I mean, I'm having this quarter life crisis. I'm 25 years old and I still didn't have any money to buy a car, a house, or rent my own space, I didn't have something that I'm proud of like an award or accomplishement. I don't know what I did for the last 5 years, and looking back I see all this craziness, running away from home, quitting my job, see my bf flew to the states, getting fatter instead of thinner...etc *sigh* Seeing those things makes me want to regret things that I should have did, but I made an excuse so I didn't. I'm having this crisis that I'm 25, I have 1 bank account, and all I have is 3000pesos that's equivalent to nothing in some county's currency. If there is some force out there that's going to help me, we'll I'm going to need it...A lot of it.

So this time, I'm going to make it happen, I'm going to do it. make or break, at least I tried.

my new year's resolution 2011:
  1. Start losing weight...Again. No cheating this time, I really need to do this. I am ok being chubby and cute but I don't want to be fat for the rest of my life.  I want to be able to go to SM and fit all the dresses I like and not return them to the saleslady and say "It doesn't fit me". This year, and the remaining days, is pig out days. But next year I have to control my appetite, Ill have to say no on extra rice, eat more veggies, exercise regularly, and have a healthy lifestyle. I want to show PEDZ that I could do it, and he'll eventually say "mami, will you marry me?" hahaha just kidding, I want him to say " mami, im proud to be your boyfriend, and you are so sexy and hot" hahaha!
  2. Open up a business. YES. I'm truly ecstatic about this. I'll do anything as long as its legal, good and profitable. I honestly don't have anything to invest right now except for my talent. I have lots of ideas, I know of all people, that I could do this. (yes, I have to empower myself somehow)
  3. Sleep early. Wake up early. I want to wake up like 7-8am next year, and sleep around 12 midnight, that's the LIMIT. As people say, early bird gets the early worm, If I'm going to put up a biz, I need to wake up early, do things early, stop saying TOMORROW. I need to say NOW.
  4. Spend less. Save more. gee that sounded like a grocery.  I  need to jot down my expenses to remind myself how much I'm spending. I don't want to spend above my net salary. And save save save!
  5. Read more books. I haven't had a book to read this past year. My vocabulary stinks and I'm having trouble expressing things in english (sorry) When I was in high school I was a fast reader because I was so addicted to romance novels (geez...) hahaha. But yeah I'll be definitely going to read more, and collect more books/art books. I need to stop relying on the internet for entertainment.
  6. Do more ART, and have an exhibit! I haven't been doing this because I'm in a hiatus of finding my style. but I think I already found it now. My DA is crying right now, I know, Im going to leave DA, but im going to start somewhere again Ill be more prepared and more inspired! I'm excited to do more art and photography too.
  7. Travel. I really like traveling in fact 2010 has been my travel year, I went to, batangas, baguio, abra, davao, tagaytay, and singapore. I had my first airplane ride with pedz. so happy. I would like to gho to boston or hawaii to see pedz next year, granted that I' ll have a tourist visa. I need you universe! pls make that happen!
so there you have it, wish me luck on this coming year ^__^
reminder to self: look at this when you are feeling down and hopeless.

2 comments: