Thursday, November 18, 2010

multigrain snack review

I have been eating multi-grain snacks for a while instead of junkfood. And boy, I thought it would not be appetizing to chow on granola bars, but NOVA caramel peanut crunch, wow, when I first tasted it, it was so yummy, the sweetness is just right(not so sweet like nutribar) and it has only 99calories...so guilt free! I'm just having difficulty finding it, because I think it is only available in 7/11 stores, I tried looking for it at SM and shopwise, not available. it costs me around 10 pesos( you can see the price on the pic) . It was so yummy for me that I had to tell you about it!

nova multigrain bar(only 10 pesos)
yummy! sorry for the photo I use a cellphone>_<










I also tried the quaker oats oatmeal cookie in raisin and in honey nuts, I bought it at shopwise, they had a sale buy one take one on the cookies at 10 pesos. I wasn't so amaze by the taste. It tasted too dry for me and the sweetness is also okay, I guess it wasn't that sweet.

I just like these because of their packaging >_<














Quaker oats also have granola bars, I have already tasted it a year ago, but didn't like it because it was too sweet for me, if  I'm not mistaken I tried the chocolate chip and smores flavor.
perfect for the sweet tooth













I'll be buying again on 7/11 for more NOVA. I really think that this is a great alternative to my sweet junk food ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment