Monday, November 15, 2010

My first make up gigs!

Yeah I had gigs.
At that time I was so into make-up, ( I dunno why, maybe because I'm suddenly becoming a LADY..haha) I got really obsess by it that I watch michelle phan's videos on youtube over and over again. She's a pro on changing her looks.

I bought an eyeshadow palette online c/o dollface cosmetics http://swtangel.multiply.com/ 
I love it because it has many colors, highly pigmented ( I use this on the looks below) ^_^

Photo credits: http://swtangel.multiply.com/
I bought the basic 88matte palette that michelle used on some of her vids
I also bought some products on WATSONS/SM. The local ones, together with a set of brushes.
My boss(also my boyfriend's sister) gave me a set of elianto cosmetics, a korean brand.
She gave me a neutral eyeshadow palette, foundation, a white lipliner to start off. (I'll upload pics on my future posts)

My boyfriend had a photoshoot, but didn't have money to hire a make up artist. He needed me for his class because he's taking up basic photography (this was months ago btw, I hadn't blog about it so I'll just post everything on one post)


MODEL: Carmela Cucuenco




 
before ( I just took a random pic on her facebook, because I forgot to take a pic of her)


AFTER credit to pedz for the pics

Ok.  the second gig that I had is another photoshoot with hendirk lerios and edz avancena, they're great photographer friends of mine, I ask them if they want to have a shoot with me being their make-up artist and they've agreed

MODEL: edz avancena

before
after: credit hendrik lerios for the photo
Then I had a third gig, This one is really challenging because my model is a pageant contestant, Janissa De Leon. Aditha, my other colleague who is also a photographer, invited us to there place at batangas, the weather was so bad, it was raining hard, frequent blackouts, we thought we might not push through to the shoot, but there were times that it was cloudy so we just tried to make out the most of what we have.

It was a two day shoot.
DAY 1:


before
after: I took this photo, I also shoot ya know!
 DAY 2:
after2: credit aditha bautista for the photo
So watchathink? ^__^
I'm really enjoying being a make-up artist, if you know me personally, I dont do make-up on myself, but I do now(more on that later). I also styled the hair for the shoots above, I really like making people beautiful!
More shoots to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment