Sunday, April 3, 2011

majolica majorca!

Been raving (secretly) about this, MAJOLICA MAJORCA is here in manila (ewan ko kung kelan pa, heard from someone's blog meron daw silang boutique sa SM makati) I bought mine in SM north! yipeee! I've heard a lot from their mascaras, super LIKE!


mascara and lip pump
Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo (mascara)- P 795.00
Honey Pump Gloss -P 295.00
Small majolica majorca purse- FREEBIE

I 've tried the masacara in the counter, their are 2 kinds, the volume type and the lengthening type, I didnt like the applicator on the volume type (not a fan of the comb type applicator) , so I bought the lengthening one w/c has the brush applicator.I must say it really lengthens the lash, and it looks so naturale ^__^ this is my fave mascara to date <3 I love it talaga.


I also like the packaging steam punk-vintage-ish packaging <3

Majolica majorca is a sister company of Shisiedo.

1 comment: