Tuesday, April 2, 2013

new make up stuff

yay stuff~ err well apart form the milani eyebrow kit w/c you saw in the previous blog, I have compiled my new haul (I guess~)

yay new make up <3
~ art deco eyeshadow in shades 97 and 12 (350php ea) 
~ make up spatula and mixing palette from suesh ( 850php ) 
~ Benefit POREfesionally ( Porefessional, erase paste, girl meets pearl) (GIFT yay!)
~ Marionaud eye brow brush (GIFT again yay!)
~ Laura Mercier creme tinted moisturizer (GIFT again yay!) 
~ Maybeline Eye Studio cream shadow in rose revolution (300php)
~ revlon photoready blush in 004 berry (500php, not sure tho)
~ Sleek I-divine palette - Oh so special (650php) 
~ Milani eyebrow kit(300+ php, not sure)  

First Thoughts:

Art deco eyeshadows  I really love the texture of it, satiny smooth <3, it stays well (but not enough) , but I think it is better off with a primer. 

make up spatula and mixing palette- I really wanted a make up forever or a tin/steel palette but the advantage of this palette (acylic plastic) is I can readily see the foundation color I'm mixing for a client :) 

benefit Porefesionally kit- I've already owned a benifit product before so i can say that the porefesional works like magic <3, im excited to try 2 of the products that comes with it.

Marionaud eyebrow brush- my fried marie tells me that it is a really nice brush for separating lashes from masscara clumps. Imma try it in my next class.

Maybeline Eyestudio- Well this was an impluse buy (because of the rose gold color) , and I hope I wont regret buying it, it's a cream shadow but the weather here in the philippines is super hot, so creams are not really advisable for make up gigs ( it WILL crease) maybe I can use it as a base for an eye shadow, IDK.

revlon photo ready blush- well i have mixed emotions with this product, I will try to use it on other people on my gigs.

Sleek I-divine palette- this works like a gem, I really love this palette. the color selection are nice and pigmented <3

Milani eyebrow kit - this is ok for me. I can make this also as an eye shadow. 


that's it  see you again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment