Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Goooood timess!

I've recently been addicted listening to Good times with MO TWISTER! We (my officemates) can't get enough of his podcasts!

He really is the Philippine genius
I know he has a morning show in the radio on magic, but this podcasts really different, no holds barred!lots of  sex, love and relationship talk ^__^ Eto nalang pinapakinggan ko sa office pag super bored na ko, it really makes me laugh out loud minsan, wish ko lang sana may makakita ng blog na to at makinig rin kay Mo hahahah! He is with Dr. Gan (he's a real doctor BTW) In fairness ha, may A-List guests at bongga ang mga prizes! trip for 2 to japan , blackberry(not bad di ba), to name a few... Sometimes gusto ko mag made up ng relationship problem para may reason ako tumawag sa kanya. haha


more on mo twister and his show Good times with Mo download it here

He has a US counter part though.. LOVELINE hosted by Dr. Drew ( he is also a medical doctor) it has the same theme and concept, love, sex, relationship(I wonder if mo got the idea from here) I've been listening to loveline back in the days(like year ago), nag stop lang dahil I forgot the link where I can listen to it live on the internet.
the show had been going since the 80's

loveline archives:  love line archives

 I really like Good times rather that Loveline because I can relate more on Mo's callers(because we are filipinos) I can say that these are good talk shows for bored people like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment