Thursday, March 17, 2011

congrats attorneys!!!

I'm so happy for my office mates who recently pass the bar exams! Out of 4000+ who took the bar, 980 only passed and 2 of them are my friends waaaa! Actually ako kinabahan sa kanila, I felt  sick to my stomach waiting for their results, the anticipation is also taking a toll on me (yuck affected haha), kasi ba naman no araw araw na sila nag sisimba, biruin mo yun pwede na sila i canonize as saints kasi lahat na ata ng simbahan sinimba na nila! from the stories I heard,  I can say that it is really difficult to  pass the bar, and this bar particularly because..well.. people say it was the hardest! Thanks God! My sincerest congratulations for the two of you!

(shet bibili pa ko ng gifts nila, haha)

Atty. Carmela C. Yambao certified kikay!
Atty. Engr. Darwin F. Cano certified single! any takers?
Wag na wag ninyo sila aawayin kayang kaya ka nilang kasuhan hahaha! I'm proud to be your friend and colleague, darwin mag pa facial at belo kana! ela mag pa diamomd peel na tayo! BONGGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment