Monday, March 18, 2013

BACK AGAIN

Hi blog, napabayaan nanaman kita (neglected you again) after I've said I'll write to you once in a while I've totally abandoned you again. I'm sorry HAHA. Minsan kasi wala talaga akong masulat na OK e. kaya better not to write it, right? Ayoko lang ng sobrang sappy moments, keep that in your personal life stuff nalang.(charot!)

Anywho, Recap ang update nalang.

2012 was a blunder of events for me. To summarize, para akong kumain sa buffet. Madaming ulam, pero di lahat masarap. May mapait, may masarap, may nanumbalik na ulam, may nawalang ulam,  but at the end natae lang ako (joke!) in the end, I was happy. I won't expound on the things na panget. But all is good at the end of the year. I had major MUA and Photography gigs. yay!

I finally have a say sa career ko, I wanna be a MUA and Photographer talaga. AS IN! Currently, I'm studying to be a certified make-up artist (with a diploma and all) pero I've just realize na gusto ko talaga siyang gawin kahit everyday pa. (I'll update you on the photos and all) I've recently joined UMAP (united make up artists of the philippines) and we have a fashion show this april (sosyal!)

I don't know if i want this to be a "beauty blog" kasi personally, JUSKO tamad ako sa mga beauty regime na yan. Altho, willing naman ako mag try ng mga bagong products. Kasi feeling ko, sobrang obses ako sa make up.... Pwede bang pampaganda blog nalang teh, not necessarily about me but the artistry of it << EWAN! LOL

Hmmm so far ayun lang muna. I hope madaming maging happenings ang buhay  ko para madami din akong kwento. thanks if you're still a follwer. I'll try to update a "chika" everyweek para may mapagusapan tayo

okay~

charuuu 

No comments:

Post a Comment