Sunday, March 27, 2011

a quicky update

Just a quick update:

SATURDAY:

Make up: Geline(from the previous blog) liked her look lst time for her pre-debut shoot, hired me for the actual debut <3

Mom's client got really happy, gave me a tip! (pats myself at the back for a job well done)
as for Plan B collective it was our first time covering an event and we were successful <3

SUNDAY:
movie date with Himitsu Heiki (my bf's band) we watched:
yeah!
Didn't really like the story (the story is lame-o), but the whole movie has that eye-candy effect. Nice production, cinematography, but the story is a blaaaahgggg...you will remember it because of the girls. I like the make ups tho, nice! I give it 2 out of  5.

im sleepy naw! I will have my massage tomorrow with some friendssss exciteeedd!

see yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment