Wednesday, February 16, 2011

make up myself

hello you people! anyway, I have promise a make up blog update. hehe well here it is! this is going to be a long one...anyway first off i want to show you my stuff  >__<

I really have enough, but I want MOAR! oh mag ttwelve na pala gosh!
It's really difficult to dictate to you one by one, I have probably acquired it about september of last year(2010) and its been growing ever since. kung ano ano nalang talga ang binibili ko, yung box kit regalo sakin ni BF yay! I have various brands: etude, loreal, nichido, dollface(costal scents), face shop, elianto, avon...etc..ewan basta bili lang ako ng bili, then naging ganyan na sila, and believe me di ko sila magamit pag lalabas ako, tintamad ksi ako mag make-up, I am a person n doesnt care how I look like, basta nakakakita ako ng magnda ok na ko, I only use facepowder and then lipgloss then thats it, sometimes I forget my kit at home pa so I go bare face pag pumpsok ako >__<

But I know one thing gusto ko mag make up ng tao! Gusto ko ng photoshoot at styling hahaha!

anyway today (or should I say tonite) I was itching to do a look, para may m blog ako haha!
I went home with this new tweezers na binili ko sa watsons for 40 pesos, bumili din ako ng eyebrow pencil sa etude 128 pesos , fanny serano lash curler (slim) 125pesos , lash glue na nichido 60pesos.

top: fanny serrano lash curler (original), bottom: Fanny serranno lash curler (slim), they're really good!


eye brow pencil form etude house, I bought mine in a gray shade, really looks natural. I like the brush that goes with retractable pen.

I was fixing my brow after that I applied the pen, hmm looks good, so I got my stuff and do a LOOK.

This look is called greeenny pink! hahaha dunno what to call it anyway:

before(this is me "daily" btw)  


after (1)
after (2)
yan, na wasted na sa kaka picture!
the photography didnt do good on me kasi cellphone lang at panget lighting, yung iba hindi ko i dedeny na phinotoshop ko ( I cant help it, sorry) pero yung iba hindi na ksi honestly 1:37 am na and I have to work tomorrow haha, I have to leave you here, but more updates on the coming weeks! yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment