Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cosmetics galore!

My very first mini make up haul, I realize that I'm not suitable for this haul thingy because buying make up/beauty products can be too pricey, well everyone has their first, right?

orayt lets do this!
1. etude house hair curler-P 78.00
2. etude house styling eyeliner- P 128.00
3. etude house ms tangerine cream choux blush ( new product from etude)- P 248.00
4. etude house eye secret in white glitter- P 248.00
5. Sandara park ad for ms tangerine- freebie
6. Belo tumbler-freebie
7. Belo toner- P 39.00
8. Belo sunblock- P 299.00
9. Belo facial wash- freebie
10. Belo notebook - freebie
11. Dream girl lip gloss- P 124.00
12. myra e vitamin e tablets - freebie
13. myra e daily suncreen - P 99.75
14. face shop # 23 professional foundation- P 355.00

whew! to tell you the truth I had fun shopping for these items!

I'm disappointed in etude house(north edsa the block branch) for not giving me freebies *mad* I been buying a lot of my products there but they never gave me good freebie, buti pa sa SM fairview and megamall branch, worth 300 lang na avail ko and I already have a free BB cream sachet, pero pinangregalo ko sayang...

Napabili ako bigla ng belo skin care, because I was hearing some good reviews on belo's products, I even heard from belo, that if you have super oily skin you can use belo for men because it is potent. I like that the toner has a whitening ingredient already such as glutathione, kojic acid and giga white,  GET THIS, IT IS SURPRISINGLY CHEAP TOO! the toner cost around 39.00pesos per 60 ml, that is cheaper than ponds!
I'm looking forward to buying the whole skin care system pero as of now what I really need is a toner so yun ang binili ko.

As for the sun block, well I was about to go home when a sales lady from belo called me and said I have to test there sunblock, and will give me a ton of freebies if I do buy the sunblock. I was really planning to buy a sunblock anyway so I went, I was surprise that belo's sunblock is NOT STICKY and REMAINS UNSCENTED. I'm a fan of not sticky products because my face tend to oil up, I've tried banana boat just because of the high SPF, but I really dont like the smell and the sticky feeling. I grabbed the face sunblock with SPF 40 (they also have the body sunblock with SPF 60 for 399) , for 299, it's really cheap considering the saleswoman is giving me tons of freebies. The sales person is really intelligent about the product, kaya mas na convince ako, She even gave me 2 facial wash samplers so I was really happy. This is great for summer so grab it na.


(hey  Dr. vicky belo, if you ever read this you have to give me free facials sobra na ang free advertising ko sa product mo, hehe)

I also bought myra-e moisturizer because my ponds moisturizer is turning into liquid (yung parang nag hihiwalay na siya, liquid then may buo buo, I wouldn't put that on my face) I heard from an officemate named ela (haha), that it is quite good. Well for 99pesos it's a steal, *it also involves a sales lady who gave me vitamin e tablets as freebies* anyway I tested it just now and it feels great already, it's also non-sticky, it absorbs quickly , im happy!


on other make up news, I did a make up look on myself again! haha! this time I was trying to make my eyes bigger!
eyelid effect (daw)
I am trying to draw myself some lids because I don't have one, well what do you think! maybe need lots of false eyelash and that big contact lenses *someday* ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment