Friday, April 12, 2013

Make up school day9 and day10

It's my 5th session in make up school and so far I think i'm getting a hang of it doing a much cleaner make up YAY! My model for this session is Carmie. She modeled for me before, (I think it was the first gig) but i didn't do a great job on her (because apparently it was my first time) but now I took her again as a model to see if I've improved ever since that shoot :)

I've also used cinema secrets cream foundation it really is GOOD(it's my second time to use it, the 1st one was a fail) . It's creamy and light to wear (well that's accdg to carmie) I buffed the foundation using a brush  because she doesn't have a lot of blemishes :)

our topics was
day 9: smokey eyes
day 10: make up for HD cam

this was the shoot before- yes she had an undercut- ( see how bad it is.. i didn't cover the undereye area ahhh!)
dated sept of 2011
this is now ( dated april 2013) 
smokey eyes up close :) ( did a bluish black  smokey eyes) 
make up for HD (upclose) 

make up being check by my teacher


watchathink?? did I go well?

I've really learned a lot esp. doing the eyebrows ( I love doing eyebrows now) and I feel a lot confident doing make-up to other people.

well see you again to my next make up adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment