Tuesday, April 30, 2013

On guard for Avant Garde/day 11


I love doing this looks because it inspires me to be creative with my work. High fashion make up is very difficult because it requires a lot of creative problem solving in the process.


I recently did a make up look inspired by Dior's runway look 2011

and here is the peg given by the head MUA
i love the colors!

here is what I did on myself
me with a sore jaw ( had my wisdom tooth extracted) 

what I did with the model

photo by victrixia montes

yay! model Gen See on the runway 
then right after that, the next day we had a make up class (day 11) regarding....guess what....

AVANT GARDE and High fashion! i have so much fun doing this look <3

I combined the two looks the teacher taught us
evantrail and audibiche (sounds so fashionable)

my model Camille. w/c is Carmie's younger sister~ she is so pretty

photo by lesley lim

photo by lesley lim 
whatchuthink? <3



No comments:

Post a Comment